About the DJ course
Total training hours= 4 x 4 = 16h
(Student Card=10% off)
Languages : English / French
The Summer School 2021 Session course is dedicated to anyone between 14 and 99 and has always wanted to start DJ.
You will spend 4 half days in Skilz DJ Academy learning to mix alongside pro DJs. Classes are taught in small groups and every student has his own DJ workstation featuring the latest technology so you get plenty of hands on experience using professional Pioneer DJ gear. Learn to mix with the International DJ School. All music styles are of course welcome.
You Will learn:
- Equipment & Set-up
- Introduction to DJing
- Turntables, CD Decks, mixer.
- Leads and connections
- Basic mixer functions - levels and crossfading
- Counting Beats, Bars
- Tempo and BPM (Beat-matching)
- Music structure (Phrases)
- Creating and editing Cues
- Faders and pre fade controls
- Learning to Mix
- Switching between styles and tempos
- Matching levels
- Making Playlist with Rekordbox software
- Introduction to digital Mixing
- Beginner Certification